Bidder Credit, available under My Account > Credit, is available in the following scenarios:
- As a refund option. If you choose to receive bidder credit, it will be available within one business day.
- Bidder credit may also be awarded to bidders as part of a promotion.
If you have credit available in your account, you will be able to view the amount, the balance, and the details of the credit.
- Any available credit will be applied to your purchase before your default payment card.
- If your purchase is less than the amount of credit available, you will have a remaining credit balance.
- If your purchase is more than the amount of credit available, the remaining balance will be charged to your default payment card.
- If you return an item that was purchased with bidder credit, the credit will be restored to your account.