All pickups require a State or Federally issued photo ID and we strongly recommend having a printed copy of your receipt. Our Phillipi location requires a printed receipt. If you are picking up for someone else you must have your ID and a printed or digital copy of their receipt.
How do I print my receipt?
- Log into the bidding engine as normal.
- Click on My Account at the top right of the page
- Click on Receipts
- Find the receipt for the order you are referencing and click on the link. Make sure you are allowing popups. For more info on how to manage popups click on this helpful article.
What if I don't have my ID?
We require a State or Federally issued photo ID for all pickups and you will not be able to remove your items from our warehouse without a valid ID.
What if I forget my receipt?
Although you strongly recommend that you bring a printed copy of your receipt if you do not have a receipt with you we can look up your auction details the following ways:
Generate a QR code in from your Fast Track It My Account menu
- Go to the My Account toggle menu on our site and at the very bottom of that list, there will be an option saying Generate QR Code.
- A QR code will be generated and available to use at checkout. The QR code is valid for two hours.
- Give your bidder ID or email address to the checkout worker when it is your time to checkout. They will initiate a text to be sent to your phone.
- You will receive a 4-digit code via text. The checkout worker will then enter the code and you will be all ready to go with your items!
Do I need a receipt for each auction?
No. Our checkout system will pull up all of your open auction invoices for that location when we initiate the checkout process.