How do I allow pop ups on my device?
Our site uses the pop up feature to display your invoice. If you are having an issue viewing your invoice, you may need to disable your pop up blocker.
To disable a pop up blocker on your android phone, you will need to go into your default browser.
- Go into Browser Settings
- Scroll down to Site Settings
- Select Pop-ups and Redirect
- Touch pop up slider to turn on pop ups on the site
Desktop Browser (Chrome and Firefox)
To disable pop up blocker on a desktop browser for Chrome or Firefox, all you need to do is go into your default browser Ad Blocker extension settings.
- Go into Ad Blocker settings
- Click ‘Allow Pop-ups on this Site’ or 'Pause on this site'
- Pop-ups should now be allowed on our site with that feature turned on and you will now be able to access your receipt
(Please note that the browser being used here is Google Chrome)
In order to pull up your receipt on your iPhone you will have to turn off your popup blocker. This is super easy and we are including a screen shot below.
- Go into your iPhone settings
- Scroll down to Safari
- Slide the dot to the left (See image below)