As all bids are counted, we do not offer refunds or returns on items that are won except for those that material defects that were not described or items marked as "Brand New" or “Appears New” that do not meet those grading definitions. All items must be inspected before leaving the warehouse. Once the item is taken off the warehouse property, the item cannot be returned.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between Brand New, Appears New, Open Box and Damaged?
- How Do I Bid?
- What are Bid Increments?
- How Do I Find The Auctions I want to Bid On?
- What is a Max Bid?
- I Mis-Typed and Mis-Bid! What Do I Do?
- What Do the Colors On the Background of My Items Mean?
- How Do I Look at Bidder History?
- What if I Win an Item I Don’t Want?
- What is the Buyer's Premium?