As all bids are counted, we do not offer refunds or returns on items that are won except for those that material defects that were not described or items marked as “Appears New” that are in fact not new. All items must be inspected before leaving the warehouse. Once the item is taken off the warehouse property, the item cannot be returned.
Articles in this section
- How Does the New Watch List Work
- What is the difference between Appears New, Open Box and Damaged
- How Do I Manage My Notifications?
- What if I win an item I don’t want?
- Can I cancel a bid?
- Why does the item in an auction end after the auction ends?
- What do the colors on the background of my items mean?
- Can I view the items I’m actively bidding on?
- Can I save the items I’m interested in bidding on?