As all bids are counted, we do not offer refunds or returns on items that are won except for those that material defects that were not described or items marked as “Appears New” that are in fact not new. All items must be inspected before leaving the warehouse. Once the item is taken off the warehouse property, the item cannot be returned.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Appears New, Open Box and Damaged
- What is the Buyer's Premium?
- Do you charge a premium or reserve on items?
- How Do I Allow Pop Ups on my Device?
- How to View Items in Auctions - Grid View vs. List View
- How Do I Find The Auctions I want to Bid On?
- How Do I Manage My Notifications?
- What if I win an item I don’t want?
- Why does the item in an auction end after the auction ends?
- Can I view the items I’m actively bidding on?