Yes! Once you are logged in and have found an item in an auction you are bidding on, you can click on the three black dots, then click save to watch list. These items can be seen by either clicking on My Account or by clicking the small eye icon at the top right of the browser page.
Articles in this section
- What is the Watch List?
- Do You Charge a Premium or Reserve on Items?
- How Do I Manage My Notifications?
- Can I View the Items I’m Actively Bidding On?
- Can I Save the Items I’m Interested In Bidding On?
- How Do I Allow Pop Ups on my Device?
- What's the Difference Between List View and Grid View?
- Why Does the Item In An Auction End After the Auction Ends?
- What is Fast Track It's Refund Policy?