Yes! Once you are logged in and have found an item in an auction you are bidding on, you can click on the three black dots, then click save to watch list. These items can be seen by either clicking on My Account or by clicking the small eye icon at the top right of the browser page.
Articles in this section
- How Does the New Watch List Work
- What is the difference between Appears New, Open Box and Damaged
- How Do I Manage My Notifications?
- What if I win an item I don’t want?
- Can I cancel a bid?
- Why does the item in an auction end after the auction ends?
- What do the colors on the background of my items mean?
- Can I view the items I’m actively bidding on?
- Can I save the items I’m interested in bidding on?