Yes! Once you are logged in and have found an item in an auction you are bidding on, you can click on the three black dots, then click save to watch list. These items can be seen by either clicking on My Account or by clicking the small eye icon at the top right of the browser page.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Brand New, Appears New, Open Box and Damaged?
- What is the Buyer's Premium?
- Do you charge a premium or reserve on items?
- How Do I Allow Pop Ups on my Device?
- How to View Items in Auctions - Grid View vs. List View
- How Do I Find The Auctions I want to Bid On?
- How Do I Manage My Notifications?
- What if I win an item I don’t want?
- Why does the item in an auction end after the auction ends?
- Can I view the items I’m actively bidding on?