If you are having trouble logging in, Do not re-register for another number- it will result in your number being deactivated by the system.
There are a few reasons why you would be unable to place a bid or log in.
- Your number could be deactivated because you already have multiple bidder numbers
- You may have an outstanding balance on an auction
- When creating your account, you used a special character other than a letter or number in your password. If you did, type the password without that character and you should be able to log in.
- If you filed a credit card dispute, your bidder number will be deactivated pending the investigation into the dispute.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it using this link:
If you forgot your bidder number, or have any questions concerning your bidder number, email email@example.com and they can assist you with any questions you may have.