Our goal at Fast Track It is for our bidders to find great deals on great products. We understand that sometimes an item might need to be returned. Therefore, we will process refunds in the following scenarios.
If an item is graded as “Brand New” or “Appears New” and does not meet our “Brand New” or “Appears New” standards the item may be returned at the auction pickup center only before you leave.
If an item is graded as “Open Box” or “Damaged” and is not the item that was listed then the item may be returned at the auction pickup center only before you leave.
- An example of this would be the item listed was a shredder and the item available at pickup is a chair
If an item is not available at pickup, a bidder has the option of requesting a refund or waiting to see we can locate the item.
Because we want our bidders to find great deals on great products and feel comfortable with the system, we offer one courtesy refund to each of our bidders. This refund can be applied in any scenario, including those that typically do not fall within our refund policy. To receive a courtesy refund you can request it at the auction pickup center at the time of checkout. or contact our support team using the Item Issue Form.
- Refunds can be processed as Fast Track It credit or using the original method of payment
- Fast Track It credit will be available in your account by the next business day
- Refunds processed on the original payment method will be available within 5 - 7 business days
- Refunds need to be requested before leaving our auction pickup centers
- If you have already left the auction pickup center please fill out the Item Issue Form and our support team will review your request.
- Purchase price, buyer's premium for the item, and tax on the item are all refunded