An independent seller is a third-party company or seller. They are not affiliated with Fast Track It, and they inventory their own auctions along with providing their own inspections and removal. They are listing their sales on our site and bear responsibility for them. Typically, what this means for a bidder is that if they have questions or concerns with that particular auction, they will be directed to interact with that business directly. However, Fast Track It does hold these third-party sellers to a certain level of expectation. If you ever have a concern or question with a third-party seller, e.g. you couldn’t resolve a matter or you feel that they’re not employing best practices, we want to know about it so we can assist you and also so we can monitor that seller closely to determine if they will remain a viable fit for our website.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Bid?
- Item condition definitions and refund possibilities
- When will I receive my invoice?
- I mis-typed and mis-bid! What do I do?
- What’s an “independent seller” and what does that mean to me?
- I’m Having Trouble Logging in to Bid
- How do I find out about special events or other Fast Track It news?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?